With up to 3m between centres, this is a big lathe, but despite its generous machining capacity and size, the latest Fanuc OiTD control ensures your operator can approach this machine with the same confidence, ease of use and simplicity of operation.
The Alpha 1550XS has a swing over bed of 554mm, an 15kW/20hp main motor, spindle speeds of 1-2000rpm and a spindle bore of 104mm.
No other lathes on the market today, including full CNC machines can compete with the X series for speed of production when it comes to "one-offs" and small batch turned parts.
· Ultra high speed Fanuc 21i TB CNC control
· 10.4" colour touchscreen
· Latest Fanuc Beta i Series spindle and axis motors
· Latest Fanuc Manual Guide i
· Fast, easy set up - quickest of any lathe on the market
· Automatic slideway and ballscrew lubrication system
· Greater spindle torque at low speeds
Please fill in the form below to activate the downloads for this product.Alpha Range Brochure Colchester-Harrison Conditions of Sale