Master VS3250 Centre Lathe
The Colchester Master VS3250 manual lathe has the versatility to handle the small to medium requirements of light industry, the toolroom and vocational training.
The Colchester Master VS3250 is a superb conventional lathe designed to meet the demands of modern tooling. Both heavy cutting and fine precision work can be achieved on this remarkably versatile lathe.
The combination of Constant Surface Speed and the electronically variable spindle drive gives the Master VS3250 a cutting performance better than many CNC lathes let alone other centre lathes.
Precision, power and durability together with a host of innovative features are built in to give years of lasting performance from this rugged manual lathe.
• Advanced variable speed spindle drive from 17-3250rpm in 3 infinitely variable ranges. Constant power in all ranges.
• 7.5kW (10hp) spindle motor.
• 650mm gap bed.
• 350mm swing over bed.
• D1-4 Camlock spindle nose.
• Induction hardened and ground bed.
• Precision hardened and ground gears in headstock.
• Built to exceed all known world safety standards.
• The ultimate variable speed training lathe.
Please fill in the form below to activate the downloads for this product.Colchester Centre Lathes Brochure Colchester-Harrison Conditions of Sale