The MultiTurn 2000 has a 585mm swing in gap and 1250mm centre distance. Its swing over bed is 400mm and its spindle speed range is 15-2700rpm.
Benefiting from Colchester-Harrison’s automatic 8-station turret with VDI 30 tooling system, the MultiTurn 2000 uses the latest Fanuc OiTC control, complete with conversational Manual Guide i software, drives, motors, and full turnkey electrical package.
The flat-bed configuration makes it highly practical and ideally-suited for long shafts, short billets, bar stock, castings and, with the gap removed, even larger diameter faceplate work.
For medium to short production runs, MultiTurn is the most economical solution on the market.
· GE Fanuc OiTC Control with optional Manual Guide i with 10.4” colour TFT flat screen
· Swing up to 400mm (585mm in gap)
· Centre distance up to 1250mm
· Gamet high precision spindle bearings
· 3 automatic headstock gear ranges
· Automatic 8-station bi-directional indexing disk turret
· CE regulated electrically interlocked and fully enclosed machine guarding
· Electric coolant system
· 3-jaw Pratt Burnerd scroll chuck (250mm)
· Colchester-Harrison’s own COLCAM programming package
Please fill in the form below to activate the downloads for this product.MultiTurn Brochure