Colchester-Harrsion was formed to combine the well known and highly respected brands of The Colchester Lathe Company and TS Harrison and Sons.
The Colchester Lathe Company was first established in 1897, and is the largest turning machine builder in Europe. Similarly, TS Harrison was first established in 1898 and produced its first lathe in 1900.
Today, Colchester-Harrison employs personnel in the design, manufacture, sales and after sales of a comprehensive range of lathes, multi-axis turning centres and vertical machining centres including:
Tornado Multi-axis turning Centres
Alpha X series of manual/CNC lathes
Storm Vertical Machining Centres
Additionally, Colchester-Harrison can provide turnkey engineering solutions to suit specific customer requirements including 24 hours 'lights out' automation for unmanned running bar or chucking cells and robot or gantry loading.
All Colchester-Harrison products are available through our comprensive worldwide distributor network.